TMAC equips leaders to advance high quality fine arts education for all.
- Advocating tirelessly for the advancement of fine arts education, community engagement, and increased access to arts education.
- Collaborating as Fine Arts Administrators to provide support, guidance, and professional learning opportunities.
- Consciously supporting all students, educators, and programs in ways that develop lasting relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing partnerships that allow for lasting collaborative relationships between arts organizations, school districts, and other stakeholders.
- Holding students and their potential for achievement at the center of all decision-making, instructional support, and planned trainings.
- Summer Convention
- Fall Retreat
- TMEA Round Table